The lawyers of ROCK Law (Ram, Olson, Cereghino & Kopcyznski, LLP) are dedicated to protecting individuals’ rights. We are seasoned trial lawyers with a broad range of litigation experience. At ROCK, we:
- Protect victims of consumer fraud and unfair employment practices through class actions;
- Represent commercial owners, homeowners and homeowner associations in construction defect claims;
- Protect the First Amendment rights of news media organizations and individuals through Public Records Act, Freedom of Information Act, First Amendment, and defamation litigation;
- Provide excellent appellate advocacy services for attorneys and clients in civil litigation; and
- Defend the rights of small business owners in partnership and business dispute litigation.
We have a track record of success in state and federal courts and in private arbitration. Our hard work and dedication have resulted in settlements and trial verdicts in excess of two billion dollars to victims of unfair and illegal practices and to community associations with property damage arising from construction defects. We have also been instrumental in helping to secure important First Amendment rights for California and US news-media outlets.
In short, we get favorable results for our clients, and we do it with excellence.